Rate My Team

ExperiencedRookie

14 team snake draft. Everyone gets 1 keeper from last year. It's a QB heavy league. There are typically 9 QBs taken in the first 3 rounds. Full PPR. Start QB, RB, 2 WRs, 1 FLEX, TE, K, D. I had the 12th pick out of 14.

Listed by round
1. TY Hilton
2. Matt Forte
3. Andrew Luck (Keeper)
4. Jeremy Maclin
5. Arian Foster
6. Nelson Agholar
7. Chris Ivory
8. Dwayne Allen
9. Marques Colston
10. Danny Woodhead
11. Jonas Gray
12. Steven Hauschka
13. Cle D
14. Jeremy Langford

ExperiencedRookie

"thumbup:
Thank you sir.

Im shocked at some of the value I got. Forte lasted longer than I thought he would, especially with everyone keeping 1 player. I was happy with TY in the first as well. It was later that I was surprised to see some players still available.

Obviously Luck in the late 3rd is solid value at QB. Maclin and Foster fit right in with their ADP as well.

Agholor and Ivory both went a full round later than their ADP. Colston went about a half round later. Woodhead went a full 4 rounds later than his ADP. This one really surprised me. For a RB getting a full point per reception, who seems to be on the only guy on the roster who can pass protect, he should not be going in the 10th round of a 14 team league.

Only player I actually had to reach on based on ADP was Dwayne Allen. I love the fact that I have Luck, TY, and Allen. I don't think there's an offense in the NFL that I have more faith in than Indy

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
14 team snake draft. Everyone gets 1 keeper from last year. It's a QB heavy league. There are typically 9 QBs taken in the first 3 rounds. Full PPR. Start QB, RB, 2 WRs, 1 FLEX, TE, K, D. I had the 12th pick out of 14.

Listed by round
1. TY Hilton
2. Matt Forte
3. Andrew Luck (Keeper)
4. Jeremy Maclin
5. Arian Foster
6. Nelson Agholar
7. Chris Ivory
8. Dwayne Allen
9. Marques Colston
10. Danny Woodhead
11. Jonas Gray
12. Steven Hauschka
13. Cle D
14. Jeremy Langford
Okay, not trying to be mean here, but ....

took Hilton way to friggen early. Love Forte pick, and great with Luck keep. Love Maclin this year in KC. Foster already hurt, and no idea for sure when he will get back.
Love Agholar, but might have nabbed him a tad early.

Ivory is meh, Colston is yuck, love the late snag of Langford to protect for Forte.

Overall you have a pretty solid team.

I assume your line up is:
Luck, Forte, Maclin, Hilton, Flex switch between Ivory and Agholar, Allen Hauschka and Cleveland.

Love the Woodhead pick but haven't seen much to say he is fully back. In ppr he could be gold. Need some help at TE, and I am not sure Allen will sniff much with Hilton, A.Johnson, Gore and Dorsett/Moncreif there.

ExperiencedRookie

Okay, not trying to be mean here, but ....

took Hilton way to friggen early.
It was Hilton, Mike Evans or Randall Cobb.

I actually had Cobb ranked the highest, but it only had to go through 3 picks to get back to me. 2 owners behind me, and one of them had his 1st round pick already occupied by keeping Dez Bryant.

Everyone in the room was talking about Cobb being hurt right as I was picking, and I thought he would be the most likely to get past over and get back to me in 3 picks. I was wrong. Forte fell instead.

bodey24

Staff member
I would have taken Cobb/Evans over Hilton. I think Aj puts up better numbers than Hilton this season.

ExperiencedRookie

I would have taken Cobb/Evans over Hilton. I think Aj puts up better numbers than Hilton this season.
AJ? Sure, but he wasn't available.

I would take Cobb over TY as well, but I really thought he was going to last around the corner because of the injury chatter. Oh well.

I certainly don't mind double dipping every time Luck hits TY for a 40 TD TD!

I take him all day over Evans. Evans already has a hammy issue, and Jameis has looked like crap so far in the preseason. TYs situation is vastly superior

bodey24

Staff member
AJ? Sure, but he wasn't available.

I would take Cobb over TY as well, but I really thought he was going to last around the corner because of the injury chatter. Oh well.

I certainly don't mind double dipping every time Luck hits TY for a 40 TD TD!

I take him all day over Evans. Evans already has a hammy issue, and Jameis has looked like crap so far in the preseason. TYs situation is vastly superior
Evans and Hilton both scored about 17 ppg game last season when Hilton was the only real weapon Luck had because of injuries. Now with Aj, dorsett, moncrief, Gore, and fleener/Allen Hilton is going to get a lot less targets.

Last year Evans had Mccown and Glennon at Qb and still put up monster numbers as a rookie. TB also has the 3rd easiest schedule this year for Wrs.
It's also a minor hamstring injury.

But I guess we will see...

ExperiencedRookie

Evans and Hilton both scored about 17 ppg game last season when Hilton was the only real weapon Luck had because of injuries. Now with Aj, dorsett, moncrief, Gore, and fleener/Allen Hilton is going to get a lot less targets...
That's just simply not true. Luck used all the weapons he had last year. Bradshaw was a TD machine until he got hurt. Same thing for Deayne Allen. Fleener had 90 freaking targets. Moncrief was with the team last year too.

Gore is merely a Bradshaw replacement. Andre is the only true threat to steal looks away. Dorsett will only play in 3 WR sets.

Just depends what camp you're in. Some people like the WR who is the only passing option, others like the WR who has someone else on the field to pull coverage away

bodey24

Staff member
That's just simply not true. Luck used all the weapons he had last year. Bradshaw was a TD machine until he got hurt. Same thing for Deayne Allen. Fleener had 90 freaking targets. Moncrief was with the team last year too.

Gore is merely a Bradshaw replacement. Andre is the only true threat to steal looks away. Dorsett will only play in 3 WR sets.

Just depends what camp you're in. Some people like the WR who is the only passing option, others like the WR who has someone else on the field to pull coverage away
It's absolutely true. Hilton had 19 targets in one game. He spreads the ball around but locked on to Hilton the most because Wayne, Bradshaw, and Allen were injured. Moncrief only had 50 targets as the number 2 wr. Aj is going to steal a lot of looks away. Hilton won't top last years production this coming season. They were also forced to run a lot because they were getting 0 production when they tried to run the ball after Bradshaw went down.

Evans has V-jax to pull some of the coverage away.