Pre-season injuries starting to mount

hikeNbike

From a non fantasy prospective worried Bout the Cowboys. Last year a lot broke right for them. This year injuries are mounting and remains to be seen if any of the rbs can stay healthy. Great offensive line should help but I still think they will miss Murray. And I always felt last year that defense was sort of a smoke and mirrors situation. I see any injuries to the defense as problematic.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

hikeNbike

Not an injury but my third receiver Martavius Bryant looks like he is facing a 4 game suspension for violating the league drug policy. Wouldn't be fantasy football season without one of my guys getting suspended.

hikeNbike

Wasn't intentional but not suprising. Thinking I could draft Peyton Manning and he'd be lighting up joints rhe following weekend. Lol.

ExperiencedRookie

I just executed a trade to ship Martavis Bryant away for a 6th round pick in a draft yesterday. Needless to say, my trade partner was not so pleased today

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
T.Y. Hilton is in the league's concussion protocol from an injury discovered after the 3rd preseason game. His status for week 1 is unknown.