Dynasty Fantasy Football

ExperiencedRookie

Im starting up a new dynasty salary cap league this year and looking for any suggestions or even a few potential participants.

At the time, Im planning on running the league on MFL, simply because its the only site that I know that can handle all the in depth customization that is needed.

Does anyone know of a better website to run a dynasty on?

Anyone interested in joining? I might need 2 extra super dedicated owners. I can provide more details to any interested party.

ExperiencedRookie

$50/yr, with 3 years up front.

Some people have scoffed at the idea of paying for 3 years of fantasy football up front, but in my opinion its the only way to play.

In the dynasty Im currently in, we have some trouble with people being impatient, wrecking teams, and then bailing on them. It is almost impossible to find new owners who want to come in and try to fix a really bad squad, especially in a salary cap situation.

We currently play on MFL.com which is great because of the massive amount of customizable settings, but I wanted to see if there was maybe something better out there. No of any other options?

JScott

Administrator
Agree on MFL.

Another suggestion on keeping owners without selling off the future... In one of my dynasties hosted on MFL, year+1 picks (4 rounds) are available for trade. however an owner must pay that year's due ahead of time if they trade their 1st or 2nd rounder. It directly ties a franchise's future with their fees. This way all owners don't have to pay the upfront money. And if you spend your future, you have to pay for it first.

ExperiencedRookie

Agree on MFL.

Another suggestion on keeping owners without selling off the future... In one of my dynasties hosted on MFL, year+1 picks (4 rounds) are available for trade. however an owner must pay that year's due ahead of time if they trade their 1st or 2nd rounder. It directly ties a franchise's future with their fees. This way all owners don't have to pay the upfront money. And if you spend your future, you have to pay for it first.

Not a bad idea. Does add a bit to the admin side, which Im trying to limit as much as possible.

There is so much to keep track of on MFL from the commish side of things.

Someone really needs to create a better website for dynasty football. I love all the custom options, but it has no user interface at all.

JScott

Administrator
You mean it's not "user-friendly", which I agree, but for complicated formats there needs to be a lot of settings/controls and MFL absolutely provides a user interface to those under the For Commissioners.

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
PM me and send me more information about the league. I was shut out of Shula earlier and I'm looking to join another dynasty league instead.

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
It is a salary cap league.

People get in these leagues cause they're excited about it...then drop out cause they get their butts kicked, have a terrible team, or don't have the time to run it properly
Do you use contract years as well?

ExperiencedRookie

This league has 11 members and we're looking for one more. Birdman and his bro took spots 10 and 11. Last guy to sign up plays in his division.

Anyone interested???? Looking to fill this spot ASAP

ExperiencedRookie

Agree on MFL.

Bump. Just trying to draw your attention back here to see if you're interested