Any word on Tommy Football yet?

Remote Controller

Patriots | Tom Brady facing punishment? Wed May 6, 01:47 PM

New England Patriots QB Tom Brady could be punished by the NFL for his involvement in the incident with the deflated footballs, according to a source.

Footballguys view: The Ted Wells Report reveals text message between equipment personnel Jim McNally and John Jastremski that put Brady in a bad light. Those two are going to face discipline from the NFL, and Brady may be looking at a fine and/or suspension due to the results of this report. There's a chance we could see Jimmy Garoppollo as the Patriots starter for Week 1 if Brady is suspended for a game to begin the season.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He deserves a 3 game suspension.............and now we know why Bill threw him under the bus! lol!

Last edited:

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
I saw this and for some strange reason thought Tommy Maddox.

The hail is wrong with me?

Remote Controller

The NFL would come all over itself if it could exonerate this......but it can't. TAINT!!! Either this franchise is the most crooked one in the NFL or the most inept and stupid at cheating (or bending the rules). He was signing GEAR for deflated Balz. lol!

gizzil

Has anybody noticed no other quarterbacks are a part of the "outcry?" Or that somebody everybody likes admitted to the same thing and nobody cared (Aaron Rodgers commented he likes his inflated over the legal limit)? Every Quarterback does this from high school on. It is not only commonplace but a widely known and encouraged practice in the lower ranks (PW\HS/College). Most of the country apparently never played quarterback. When I played they would bring you the balls and ask if you wanted more or less air... This "rule" is also quite arbitrary and recent. What happens now that it will be policed? When it is -25? When it is raining, snowing, muddy? When it is 100 degrees? Test it after every snap? If it changes PSI from the weather will the team be punished? How many people are to be employed to make sure the inflation is within acceptable limits? Will it slow the game? This was and continues to be a non issue. People dont like the guy. If this is Blake Bortles what happens then? The media is often ridiculous but this really low.

Remote Controller

Rodgers never had someone inflate them.....he just stated the opposite of Brady saying he had a preference of over inflated! lol! ONe Qb cheats and the other doesn't. lol! Nice try though!

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
Rodgers never had someone inflate them.....he just stated the opposite of Brady saying he had a preference of over inflated! lol! ONe Qb cheats and the other doesn't. lol! Nice try though!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/20/aaron-rodgers-likes-his-footballs-overinflated/

According to this Rodgers likes overinflated balls and likes to "test the limits" of what officials will allow.

I'm not exactly the first one to excuse the Patriots of their transgressions (there are a lot of bitter feeling in Philadelphia over the Spygate Super Bowl loss to this day). But I do think some of the punishment in this case came down to settling old scores over Spygate, and the general problem of the repeat champs and "cheaters" being mentioned in the same sentence. Well, that and Brady being less than compliant etc.

Walter34

This is more a case of non cooperation than deflate gate. Yes it's true that they cheat, this is undeniable. Where they erred was hubris and pissing Goodall off by not cooperating. Not turning over his cell phone and giving the investigators a hard time is the crime.