Coaching Carousel

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Okay more finalizations...
Browns FINALLY get an OC, they take John DeFilipo( former QB coach in Oakland) he is from Youngstown area, and is being credited with helping on developement of Carr in Oakland. He also coached with Pettine for the Jets years ago.

Ravens have hired Marty Mornhinweg as Qb coach to work with Flacco. Was OC in Philly and NYJets, so now only a Qb coach. Geno has killed alot of careers.....

Phicinfan

Administrator
Okay, if you are a bears fan you HAVE to be doing cartwheels!!

Chicago has made some incredible moves.

Hired John Fox as HC, who is super competitive, but super successful. DC hire of Vic Fangio who has made monster defenses in San Fran and now they have hired Gase former OC of Denver.

With the tools they have on offense in Chicago, Gase will have a field day, even with Cutler.

I love what Chicago has done here. Just love it. Detroit and Green Bay needs to be very, very worried.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Per reports, looks like Mangini will be new 49er DC.
St. Louis still does not have an OC, rumor is they are waiting for Chudzinski's contract to expire, but they are also interviewing Hackett former Buffalo OC

gizzil

I agree with you on the Bears... however I highly doubt GB or DET are worried lol... Soooooooooooo many holes in personnel

Remote Controller

Del Rio would have been a better hire for Da Bears. Da Jets, Da Falcons or any of the other openings outside of Da Broncos. Anyone here know the status of Fosters contract?

Phicinfan

Administrator
Okay, with Superbowl over, the Atlanta Falcons finally were able to announce their new HC, Dan Quinn former DC of Seattle.