Cam Newton

ExperiencedRookie

I hate this guy! Can't stand seeing him on the sidelines. He always has this pouty look on his face with that stupid towel on his head.

Towels on the head are for defeated losers. It's a security blanket. It's weak and someone needs to clue him in on it.

My least favorite player in the NFL. I want to see him fail miserably. Anyone agree? Who do you loathe?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
He's a Prima Donna for sure. Not sure I am in the hate category but yeah he needs someone to take a football helmet to his head a time or two....

ExperiencedRookie

I get the feeling that Cam was one of those kids who has been worshipped and pampered since he was like 12 years old. Was probably the king of his high school. Could have any girl he wanted and never needed to worry about school work.

Then came college, and I'm sure that experience was only intensified on the big stage. Hot shot on campus, hero worship, etc etc

Then he's the high draft pick, the NFL franchise savior, endorsements, cash, anything he wants.

That all just makes me hate him even more when he stands there on the sudelines, towel on head, pouting cause his team is losing. Might be the only unhappy and inglorious moments he's experienced in his entire life.

I got nothing against the Panthers, but I'll root for them to suck as long as this guy is on the team.