Jordan Reed

Baldie

Would he be an upgrade over Donnell or Witten long term for now and into the playoffs? I noticed him available on waivers along with Niles Paul. If someone has a waiver claim on him, I'll know tomorrow.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Yes, if you can get Reed and drop Witten do it. Witten is being held into block due to injury to RT Free. His value won't be much better than it is now.

ExperiencedRookie

Why anyone even has Witten on their roster anymore is head scratching. Dude is flat out not in the game plan. He's shown nothing in 7 games that suggests he should ever be considered in a starting fantasy lineup.

Def drop him for Reed. There probably 4 more TEs on your WW that I'd drop him for

Baldie

Why anyone even has Witten on their roster anymore is head scratching. Dude is flat out not in the game plan. He's shown nothing in 7 games that suggests he should ever be considered in a starting fantasy lineup.

Def drop him for Reed. There probably 4 more TEs on your WW that I'd drop him for
I was able to drop witten and pick up Reed. So my TE's are Reed and Donnell going forward. Daniels and Miller are also available.

sent from tapatalk using a Samsung Note 3