Chris Johnson freed by Titans, seeking work

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
CJ2K is looking for work. It's been rumored all off season but it's official now. The Titans cut Johnson lose saving $6M off of the cap.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Yeah, thinking Jets and maybe Miami would look. Heard one rumor Giants, but not sure he fits there.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
rotoworld...

A source tells ESPN's Paul Kuharsky that the Bills and Dolphins were Chris Johnson's "top suitors" in pre-release trade discussions.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Throw in the Pats and Rams as two more teams that are said to be interested.
Pats I get, they love to gather Rbs, and just lost Blount. But Rams have some good young Rbs, I don't get that, unless this is just speculation due to Fisher as coach.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I think a healthy Ivory still gets the bulk of the carries for the Jets. Now how long he remains healthy??
Gotta disagree here. Ivory will make $1 million this year, reported contract with Jets have CJ making $4 million this year. Don't see him on the bench all that much. I also think the Ivory boat has sailed, as even when he got healthy he was not the majority carrier last year.

jjtweeks

Gotta disagree here. Ivory will make $1 million this year, reported contract with Jets have CJ making $4 million this year. Don't see him on the bench all that much. I also think the Ivory boat has sailed, as even when he got healthy he was not the majority carrier last year.
wasnt he? I thought he had a decent year last year spitting with Powell on a team where defenses had no fear of a passing game. i think it will all come down to how they perform in camp and preseason as to how it will be split up.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Ivory is the better runner through the line and CJ should be the better outside runner but as many steps as he seems to have lost it isn't by a wide margin. It'll be RBBC and neither will be special if both stay healthy.