Hunt in BIG trouble

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
If someone was able to claim Reuben Foster, someone will definitely claim K Hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Video is the difference. It's the exact same scenario as why Adrian Peterson is still in the league but Ray Rice lost his entire career. Video presents a reality that can't be faded away.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Not any chance at all that Hunt won't be on a team next season even knowing he'll miss a chunk of it. What he did does not compare to what Rice did when he cold cocked his wife.

efactor

Coming at you
For sure he will. This isn’t Ray Rice or Joe Mixon video. Take away the fact that she is female and it’s nothing. A push and a shove with his foot (it wasn’t a kick). Demeaning and “mean” on his part but not a vicious assault. After reading how “brutal” the attack was, I was pretty surprised once I actually saw the video.

No past history plays into it too.

Well, now he is being investigated for punching a guy in June. Add another few weeks if there is video on that.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Well, now he is being investigated for punching a guy in June. Add another few weeks if there is video on that.
Last report I heard was he was totally cleared of this, not even there. At least that is what was said on ESPN this morning.

Yes, he will get picked up, Agree with Khan though, while remorseful, he seemed more sad about being caught than saying I am sorry for doing it.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
yeah not really surprised after the flack on Rueben, but I can see him signed as an FA next year.

Rocket

Rock the Rocket
Hunt goes unclaimed in waivers.
The reason why i say he will sign onto another team is because:

1. Joe Mixon is on camera, and is worse than Hunt, yet he still plays.

2. Tyreek Hill is worse, and he still plays.

3. Greg Hardy continued playing after suspension.

4. Reuben Foster was signed/claimed.

And the beat goes on. Most people see Hunt as doing some community service, serve his suspension, and he’s only 24.

And the beat goes on, and the NFL is still horrible at investigating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk