2018 NFL Fantasy Lineup Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Two teams have allowed less points to a defense this year and one of those are the Chiefs. This includes away games but this one is in the Big Easy where the Saint's offense is a whole nother show. Average points to a defense giving up by the Saints is under 3.

gizzil

If the Ravens were available I would definitely go with them. But it is still the Steelers. However The Ravens are missing both OT

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Man you nailed it with turds. For me it'd have to be Williams but I sure wouldn't try to talk you out of one of the other floaters.

gizzil

I could go Bibbs over Booker too (Thompson out, AP can't catch, ATL 30th vs fantasy RB), but he just had a separated shoulder...

gizzil

Conner vs Car, David Johnson @ KC, and Chubb vs ATL. In a standard, I can only play 2. I have Chubb on the bench now but am sorta thinking it's Johnson who should sit

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Conner vs Car, David Johnson @ KC, and Chubb vs ATL. In a standard, I can only play 2. I have Chubb on the bench now but am sorta thinking it's Johnson who should sit
Conner is a must start. D.Johnson scares me too. KC will jump out to a huge lead, and that will force Ari to go pass only, and for whatever reason they are not using Johnson in the passing game right now, at least not as much as they did. Atl has had some success on def lately, but they can be gashed, I would lean Chubb as your #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.