Week 3 DFS

ExperiencedRookie

Going to be a lot of cheap options this week with some of the injury news.

I imagine Clement will have high ownership, but for his price he'll be tough to pass up.

Same goes for Enron, although he won't come at the same deep discount as Clement. Still, tough not to play the guy with Doyle out.

A guy to keep an eye on Sunday morning is Latavius Murray. If Dalvin sits vs Buff, Murray will be in line for a good bulk of work against a horrible team.

I know Garçon has been pretty terrible so far, but against the KC secondary it's really hard not to give him a look.

Another guy who hasn't done much, but should see volume is Funchess. If Cam would stop checking down to McCaff every other play, the targets should be there for Funchess.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Keelan Cole is very cheap with a juicy matchup
Westbrook is an intriguing pivot in Bortles stacks as I expect most to go with Cole and targets over 2 weeks have been pretty spread out. I even looked at super stacks with ASJ at TE with Bortles. Match-up is very good.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Short lists:

QB: MyHommy, Watson, Bortles
RB: Kamara (I never seem to play him, but i love his $600 discount from Gurley this week), Bernard, Murray, Clement
WR: Hill, Hopkins, Thomas, Allison, Fuller - Secondary options used: Goodwin, Aghlor, Westbrook, J Jones, Watkins
TE: Reed, Kittle, ASJ, Kelce, Hooper - I'm throwing a lot of darts here
D: Minny, Dallas

Seems like a pretty wild week with the high implied totals and all the cheap RB's in play. Going with Kamara in hope that his ownership dips a little due to the cheap RB options all around him and the ample supply of stud WR's with juicy match-ups available. He's in most of my line-ups.

A Watson explosion will come at some point, I just hope I'm patient enough to be on him when it happens and i don't go broke waiting for it. Match-up is good and Watson-Hopkins-Fuller all on the field at the same time has produced some video game type numbers in the short sample size.

Going to be exposed to MyHommy until the regression hits...it will happen, but I'll stay on the wagon till I see it.

I went with some super stacks in t'ment with Houston, KC and even did one with SF.

All that said, I'm not loving this week, I expect another wild west week and I usually don't do well in those types of weeks.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Don't feel bad...no one saw that one coming...I'd guess there is A LOT of survivor poll entries coming to a crashing halt with that game.

ExperiencedRookie

Bad week for me. Broke even with some 50/50 action, but my tournament lineups were horrible.

Way too much Latavius and Clement. Had Hill in a lot too, and he was junk.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I had another dud...Myhommy kept it from being a complete dud, but still not a good week.

hikeNbike

An unpredictable week for sure. Really concerned with Luck as a viable option at all moving forward. That the Colts put Brissett in to throw a hail mary is telling that Lucks shoulder is still not the same.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk