Congrats Eagles Fans!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'm very happy for the team and fans and especially so for Doug who I watched playing college ball 40 miles from home weekly. That he made Foles look great makes me wonder how good Wentz actually is. I guess it doesn't matter if it is Doug making the QB's as long as he remains in Philly.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
WOOT! What a great game. I had to admit it, at just over 2 mins after the Eagles score, my son was like....why aren't you celebrating? I said ..."there is too much time left"

Little did I know the ONLY sack of the game forces a turnover and Eagles win!!!

eaglechick

I'm back :)
I'm very happy for the team and fans and especially so for Doug who I watched playing college ball 40 miles from home weekly. That he made Foles look great makes me wonder how good Wentz actually is. I guess it doesn't matter if it is Doug making the QB's as long as he remains in Philly.

Doug is the man. But just watch some of the Wentz highlights (Redskins, for example) and you'll understand...

In any case, we have both of them!!! And at the moment, we even also have St. Nick!!! Life is soooooooo good

efactor

Coming at you
Most of the Eagle players seem like cool, regular kind of guys. Good for them. Having fun without being trash talking fools.

ExperiencedRookie

Fun game to watch too. Had a great party with excellent food and the game didn’t disappoint.

Will be fun watching the 49ers hoist the Lombardi next year!
I don't know about next year, but I like the direction they're heading.

SF is the most interesting team to bet futures on for 2018. 3rd most cap space in the league. I bet the line for wins is around 6. I'll be looking for the over as soon as it's posted.

Arctic Dawgs

I don't know about next year, but I like the direction they're heading.

SF is the most interesting team to bet futures on for 2018. 3rd most cap space in the league. I bet the line for wins is around 6. I'll be looking for the over as soon as it's posted.

2nd most cap space in the league at $77.43mil, Indy is 3rd at $77.26. Garopollo has a $37mil cap this year