B1G championship game

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
That's exactly what kept Ohio State out.

But why exactly wouldn' you put Georgia in they only had one loss
The fact that they lost to Alabama, and the fact I still don't think they are that good a team. Just me I guess

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Okay by that theory who should be in the top four because every team in the top four had one loss
Granted, which is why I said yes to Georgia, but I don't have to like it. I am just stating that I do believe Alabama does deserve it over Ohio State - that being said I will truly enjoy watching Clemson make rags out of Bama :D

hikeNbike

The fact that they lost to Alabama, and the fact I still don't think they are that good a team. Just me I guess
They lost to Auburn rather than Alabama. I am of the opinion they should be in, but also agree with your assessment I don't think they are that good. Of the four teams in I would rank them fourth as far as chance of winning.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
Ohio State was so robbed of the Fiesta Bowl. Washington and Pedo State should have been subjugated to Arlington over the B1g and P12 champions.

#bitterguywhowanted2visitDFW4the1stime

hikeNbike

Ohio State was so robbed of the Fiesta Bowl. Washington and Pedo State should have been subjugated to Arlington over the B1g and P12 champions.

#bitterguywhowanted2visitDFW4the1stime
Could be worse Texas is the Academy Sports Bowl. Texas Tech fans can spend their holiday in Birmingham, at the Birmingham Bowl.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk