NFL 2017, Week 10 In or Out and other injury notes

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
You got any updates on Dez Bryant that tell me I can play these Terrance Williams copies I've picked up everywhere just in case he can't play

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said he is hopeful Dez Bryant (ankle, knee) will get in a limited practice Thursday.

It is not exactly a ringing endorsement of Bryant's availability this week, but it is at least a step in the correct direction after he sat out Wednesday's practice. For what it is worth, Garrett said Bryant's knee is the primary concern. His status is still up in the air.

Source: Jon Machota on Twitter

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
You got any updates on Dez Bryant that tell me I can play these Terrance Williams copies I've picked up everywhere just in case he can't play

Dez Bryant (knee, ankle) does not appear to be practicing Thursday.

Coach Jason Garrett said he was hopeful Bryant would practice today, but the receiver reportedly stretched with the team before leaving for the rehab field. It is still possible he is listed as limited, but it is not much of an upgrade from his DNP on Wednesday. Bryant's availability appears truly up in the air.

Source: Jon Machota on Twitter

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Adam Schefter confirms Paul Richardson is expected to play Week 10 against the Cardinals, but could be "limited some."

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator

Dez Bryant (ankle, knee) said he plans to play Week 10 against the Falcons.

He's yet to practice this week but is optimistic he'll be active for Sunday's game in Atlanta. Bryant hurt his right knee last year as well, though this injury is to a different area. Terrance Williams and Cole Beasley would both be in for more work if Dez can't get the green light for Week 10.

Source: Jane Slater on Twitter

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Dez Bryant (ankle, knee) said he plans to play Week 10 against the Falcons.

He's yet to practice this week but is optimistic he'll be active for Sunday's game in Atlanta. Bryant hurt his right knee last year as well, though this injury is to a different area. Terrance Williams and Cole Beasley would both be in for more work if Dez can't get the green light for Week 10.

Source: Jane Slater on Twitter
You had so much good news up until this point

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Zay Jones is out.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports new Patriots TE Martellus Bennett has a torn rotator cuff but may try to play through it.

Claimed off waivers by New England on Thursday, Bennett was let go by the Packers with a failure to disclose medical condition designation. Word out of Green Bay is that Bennett also may have forced his way out of town following the Aaron Rodgers injury and subsequent downward spiral of the team. It's understandable for a 30-year-old who said he's retiring after the season. Bennett has always been one to play through injury, so this one likely won't be any different.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator

According to the Dallas Morning News, Dez Bryant (knee, ankle) was "moving well" in his return to practice on Friday.

Beat writer Brandon George noted Bryant made a one-handed catch on Friday. After sitting out on Wednesday and Thursday, Dez's return bodes very well for his chances of facing the Falcons on Sunday. He will be a fringe WR1 in a game that has this week's highest total at 49 points.

Source: Brandon George on Twitter

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The young RB's for the Fish won't find easy swimming..

Dolphins placed RT Ja'Wuan James (groin) on injured reserve.

After starting eight games and grading out as Pro Football Focus' No.2 right tackle, James will miss the remainder of the season. This is a huge loss for the Dolphins offensive line. Sam Young will likely start in his place.

Source: Armando Salguero on Twitter

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Bengals waived K Marshall Koehn.

This move means K Randy Bullock will play in Week 10 against the Titans.

Related: Bengals

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
TY good to go for the Colts.

Dez expects to play.

Emmanuel Sanders, Jamison Crowder, and Marqise Lee expect to play.