Week 3 dfs

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Anyone playing?

Rolling with Carr, Cousins and Newton as the QB's in my core teams.

Gonna ride Carr until I lose with him.

Biggest decision for me is Henry....like him even if Murray plays....but do i have the stones to leave him in?

jjtweeks

doing stafford/tate in one and ryan/julio in another. i like henry this week but took a wild gamble going cheap at rb with cohen and carson and highend WRs but then again not having a good year so far

ExperiencedRookie

Anyone playing?

Rolling with Carr, Cousins and Newton as the QB's in my core teams.

Gonna ride Carr until I lose with him.

Biggest decision for me is Henry....like him even if Murray plays....but do i have the stones to leave him in?
My guess is you finally lost with Carr.

ExperiencedRookie

I'm getting crushed so far this year playing daily, but am destroying my bookie betting NFL games. I've picked 75% correct so far. My only losers have been my small bets. Every big bet I've made has hit.

jjtweeks

nice, i haven't won a dime this year. all lineups have been over a 100 but none enough to be in any money. Always have 1 or two guys i totally missed the boat on.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Week 3 turned out to be a weird week for DFS IMO. I didn't feel confident going in and luckily I didn't end up putting much at stake cuz I was on vacation. I'm still up on the year... just gonna keep grinding.

ExperiencedRookie

My buddy looked at me cross eyed on Sunday morning when I told him I wanted to tease Buffalo and the under for one of my big bets of the day.

Tried to tell me that Denver is legit, that they'll win this game, and that they'll easily hang 24 points on Buff.

I hammered it anyways. Counting the money today.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Nice SC!

And yeah....week 3 was rough....finally busted the carr streak. But hey, that is the beauty of DFS...week 4 is a brand new week!